If you would like to consider a kitten from us, we have several methods of reserving kitten choosing rights.
Before being placed on the waiting list please fill out the Kitten Interest Form. Click on the button above.
(Oakland Hills supercedes all waiting lists as do breeders looking for breeder/show kittens)
Priority Waiting List: You will be given the opportunity to either come and see the kittens in person or to view photos of them online. You will then get first option, according to your placement on the list and according to pet and breeder and show quality *, to accept or pass on the kittens from all forthcoming litters. You may pass on entire litters, if you would like, in order to find the perfect kitten. Top choice for that litter will then go to the second person on the Priority list. Selection then falls to those on the regular Waiting List. The cost for being placed on this list is $100 ($200 for breeders). The cost to be placed on the waiting list does go towards the total purchase of the kitten (this is not an additional cost). The deposit is non-refundable but may be applied to a future litter.
* Breeder quality verses pet quality goes more by the overall kittens’ “type”. Not only pattern but the overall kitten according to the Bengal standard as in placement of ears, profile, tail, head shape, etc. There may be a beautiful kitten in every way that could have something such as a small tail fault that you wouldn’t know unless you knew what you were looking for. That kitten would qualify as a pet quality. If we have a breeder-show that no one has asked for, that kitten will be offered to pet buyers in order on the list. I sell VERY few male breeder kittens. The reason being is most males will spray as they mature if not neutered and they end up being confined. When you send in your deposit, be sure to let me know if you are looking for pet, pet-show, breeder or breeder show.
This is the list as of 4/24/13 by initials to maintain anonymity, but still let you know where you stand. In the past I had people that wanted the same type of kitten, as in a silver spotted male. There could be 6 people waiting but for example, if you wanted a brown spotted male and everyone ahead of you wanted a silver, you would be first for the brown spotteds. Sometimes people are not sure what they want. We are expecting more to be added to this list as checks arrive via mail or PayPal*: You can send payment with any major credit card through PayPal by clicking the button below.
1. DJ (Brown Spotted boy 1 in Alaska's litter)
2. AG (Brown Spotted boy 2 in Alaska's litter)
3. MW (Silver Spotted boy 2 in Alaska's litter)
4. NM (Silver marble boy in Alaska's litter)
5. CB (Brown Spotted Girl 1 in Alaska's litter)
6. RH (Silver Spotted Boy 1 in Alaska's litter)
7. JB (Brown Spotted Boy in Arinami's litter))
8. RP (prefer silver)
9. HA (brown spotted male)
10. ME (Silver Spotted and Brown Spotted) needed to give up spot 4/13
11. NT (Silver Spotted) needed to give up spot 4/13
12. CH (Brown Spotted Female) needed to give up spot 4/13
13. JK (brown spotted male in summer of 2014)
BG (brown spotted female) deposit on future kitten - time undecided
PW (brown spotted female) deposit on future kitten - time undecided
Waiting List: You can either contact us directly, or click the following link (or fill in your e-mail address below) to subscribe to the free Oakland Hills Bengals (click) e-mail contact list. When the kittens are born, after the "Priority Waiting List" has been contacted, you will be given the opportunity to either come and see the kittens in person or to view photos of them online in your e-mail. After the "Priority List" has made their decisions, you can then reserve your kitten, if there are any still available. This list does not guarantee you a kitten; simply that you will be notified at birth and when the Priority List has left available kittens. After the birth, the first people with deposits received will have the first choice. This list is for people without deposits.
11. MK (Brown Spotted Girl)
Our kittens are available as follows:
Pet Quality (Browns) - Prices start at $650
Pet Quality (Silvers) - Prices start at $750
Pet/Show Quality- Prices start at $750
Breeder/Show Quality - Prices start at $1400
Karen (248) 398-5025